Birthday Books Giveway. (True Believer, At First Sight, Safe Haven and The Best of Me all by Nicholas Sparks.)
- You don’t need to follow me, just reblog this without deleting the text post.
- Message me which book you prefer, only one (1) book. This means I will be picking 4 random bloggers.
- For Philippine residents only, willing to entrust to me his/her name and complete address, shipping fee will be charged to me don’t worry.
- Your Tumblr Ask must be open, I’ll contact you right after I chose the winner.
4 Winners will be announce and I will message them on August 11 (my birthday). Hahaha, first time to so I’m not sure kung maraming magpaparticipate. I just want to giveaway these good books, sayang if they’ll be stuck in our minilibrary.
It’s currently 12:27PM in my place,and I am listening to Shooting Star (which is on repeat since I woke up this morning) and all I can think about is this guy who, I just realized, means so much to me. (lol) He’s special, and I can’t imagine him walking out of my life. But hey, don’t get me wrong. He’s not like, a boyfriend of mine or something like that. We’re just friends. He’s just special to me. I don’t want to lose him. He’s like, one of the best guy I have ever met. I don’t have much guy friends actually, so he really is a special one.
I don’t have to pretend and act like I’m somebody else I’m not when I’m with him; I can be nobody else but myself when he’s around. He’s very open, too, and that’s something I like about him (but I’m not as open lol). Without hesitation, he cries in front of me whenever his heart is broken. I do listen, and I give the best advice that I could give to him. My relationship with him is just different compared to my other guy friends, and that’s something I want to keep forever, if possible.
Everybody’s been doing this and I thought I should give it a try too. I’m sure one day I will be reading everything that has been written here and smile because somehow, I appreciated the little things in life, which will be stated on this list, and many more. Cheers to my first ever Blog Link Up: The Happy List! :)
- Going to a Children’s party!
- Chocolates and lots of sweets these past few weeks!
- Re-watching your favorite movie(s)
- Late night sleeps and waking up late cause most of my class starts at 1PM
- Cuddle weather
- Conversations with old and new friends (personal and online)
- Heart-to-heart talk with sisters
- Watching the sunset
- Discovering new music and/or songs
- Bonding with cousins cause it’s been awhile ♥
- Updating my blog
- New readers
- Saving up for Christmas
- Talking and trusting God in everything
- Thinking that I should make this list, and I did.
Sweetest night, lovelies! <3
Hello, Philippines! Hello, World! I know, I know. I’ve been away, and so here I am, making this post to give you a hint that I am still breathing and kicking! :D I am so alive guys. I just have nothing interesting and worth-sharing to blog about.
Anyway, let’s go to the main topic of this post. Thank you Anne, (of infiniitte) for tagging me in this Handwriting game. Please don’t mind my handwriting though. Obviously, I have a not-so-nice penmanship. I tried my best, and I’m happy with the result. :D I didn’t answer one of your questions there, which is the name of my crush because I don’t have a crush at the moment, like a serious crush :D Thank you again! :*
I’m tagging: ohsomekams // loveelisha // theparisiandreamer // dreamerinthecity // bellecaffe-diaries // hermusing // lapetitefawn // iamsuperteefy // missdesireemademoiselle // alyssatothewest // sheiscrazyesha // reyubenn // captainjuvenile // iamshalalalovee // teenprincessa ❤
I’m not sure how many people is required to tag here, but I’m tagging 15, and those who want to do this handwriting thing, too! Enjoy! :)
- Blog Title
- Crush’s Name
- Something in Caps Lock
- Favorite Color
- Favorite Bands
- Favorite Number
- Favorite Drink
I hope you’ll have fun doing this as much as I did! Take care y’all! x