I thought this giveaway was over, but I was wrong. So I’m re-blogging it again. I really hope I win.
Hello! Nice blog :)
Hi alyssaverano! thank youuuu po! Inactive nga eh :( You’ve got a nice blog too, and a worth-reading posts! Keep it up :)
Spending my afternoon listening to good music, eating cereal, and rewatching Heaven Is for Real. Oh how I miss this kind of day wherein you just sit and chill. Midterm exams aren’t over though. I still have so many things to do today, but give me this moment first.
By the way guys, Heaven Is for Real is a must watch! It is based on a true story. :) You should really watch it! It has a book too, for those who might be interested.
I hope everything’s going well with everybody! ❤
- What’s your top 3 favorite books? I will choose from the books I’ve read this year: 1) Looking for Alaska 2) Eleanor and Park 3) The Catastrophic History of You and Me
- Who’s that special someone of yours?Oh, a friend since I was a kid.
- Movies or books? Why? Both, actually. But if you’re asking about books turning to movies, I would always choose books, because movies are not that that detailed.
- What’s so special in you?You got me in this. It’s the last one I answered, and I honestly can’t think of what’s so special in me. Uhmmm. I think it’s the pure love I have for my family and friends.
- Who’s your first crush? Tell us about it. First crush? Oh, he was once my everything.
- Have you been in other country? What country? If not, what country would you want to go? No, i haven’t been to other country. I wish I had though. I would love to go to London, New York, Italy, France and so many countries more. Travel around the world is one of my biggest dream.
- 3 things you always bring.Money, phone, handkerchief/tissue
- Last text you received. Is he or she special? How special? Sad to say, but no. She’s not. We’re not even close :)
- Favorite movie/s? I have a lot of favorite movies. Most of them are romantic ones. Yeah, I love romantic movies :) And those movies about family and friendship, I love it too :)
- Where do you study? What’s your course?I am a Computer Science student of WMSU (Western Mindanao State University) with a specialization in Information Techonology.
- How’s your heart as of now? :) My heart is happy now. It’s been awhile since she felt a serious ache.
Jen of journeyandphotographs asked me to answer the questions in her Sunshine Award. I already did! :D Sorry if it took awhile though. I’m sorry I didn’t tag or made up a new set of questions or stated 11 facts about me. This is actually my 5th time so I ran out of facts about myself. But you could check out some here. Thank you for asking me to answer the questions you prepared because I really had fun answering them. They’re so interesting, just like you :) Stay nice and continue blogging, Jen! x
Time really flies too fast that we sometimes don’t realize how we got where we are now, how we faced those challenges that were thrown our way, how we dealt with people every step of the way, and how those years changed us to a better version of ourselves.